What we Do
In support of the current Construction Code requirements for NDE, we can assist you in the following areas:
- Audit, Review and accept, written NDE Procedures that meet Construction Code requirements.
- Along with your Inspector, we will witness NDE Procedure Demonstrations to confirm their applicability and relevance to Construction Code acceptance criteria.
- Along with your Inspector, we will witness NDE competency testing, to alleviate any concerns you may have with respect to your NDE service Provider’s personnel.
When and if the need arises for litigation support, we can provide assistance in support of your due diligence endeavors. We can also provide complete QMS Audit activities on third-party NDE Service Providers you choose to support your business activities.
NRCan (CGSB) Level-3 (Canada), AINDT Level-3 (Australia), ASNT NDT Level III (USA), CSWIP Level-3 (UK), JINDI Level-3 (Japan), PCN Level-3 (UK), PCN-PED (Canada/ UK) Level-3 certified in the following NDE test methods:
- NRCan (CGSB)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- AINDT UT, PAUT, TOFD Level 3
- ASNT MT, UT NDT Level III
- CSWIP LRUT Level 3
- JINDI UT, MT, PT Level 3
- PCN BINDT UT, PAUT, TOFD Level 2 & 3
- PCN-PED UT, MT, PT Level 3
Combined 100 years of NDE inspection, supervisory, and management experience, in the following industries:
- Oil & Gas:
- mid-stream; and
- (on-shore & off-shore experience)
- Pipeline Integrity
All of our Associates are recognized NDE Specialists in their applicable field of study.
ASNT and NRCan NDT practical workshops, half day and full day options are available.